Thursday, March 6, 2014

Fairy Tale Unit

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE fairy tales!  When we get back from Spring Break (okay, I know that is still a week away), we are going to spend two full weeks on fairy tales.  :)  Yay!  To go with my unit, I have created a kindergarten fairy tale unit.  Here are a few example pages:


5 pages of morning work (some literacy and math review on each page)


Several of language arts activities, such as these word puzzles (with recording sheet) and the spin and color blends activity.

               

Addition, subtraction, counting, and measuring math centers included!


I am SOOOOOO excited to use this pack with my kinders!  It is almost enough to make me wish spring break was already over....ALMOST!

If you want to check it out, hop on over to my TpT store.  :)  

Have a great evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment