Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Intense Running Workout

Here is a workout that is awesome and it is done within a half hour.  However, you do need a treadmill, which for me means going to the gym.  It is tough, but you feel awesome when you are done.  (Sometimes I have to decline the incline for level 10 - it is really tough).  The workout comes from pbfingers.com.  I love this blog - if you haven't visited this site, you NEED to.  Here she has a list of treadmill workouts for beginners and more advanced runners.  Here is the workout I used from this website: 


This one is really, really difficult and it will make you feel so proud of yourself if you do it.  I am planning on doing it again tomorrow.  Wahoo!  It is also nice because you start out walking (although walking on 4 for me is hard because I have really short legs).  Push yourself and give it a shot!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment