Saturday, July 7, 2012

Daily 5

I did a project on Daily 5 for my master's program last semester and fell in love.  It was too late in the year to go all out with my kindergarteners by the time I had a good grasp on it, but I did incorporate some elements.  This year, I will be moving to fourth grade and will be implementing a full Daily 5 model.  I am super pumped and I can't wait to see how it goes, but I am still a little nervous.  I'm changing grades, changing schools, and changing my teaching model.  Whew!  Anyway, to start, I have created a recording sheet to help my kids track where they have been each day.  If you are interested, head on over to my teacherspayteachers store and get a FREE copy.  Watch out for other Daily 5 materials that I hope to create as we get closer to the start of school.  Enjoy!  (Oh, and feel free to leave comments or suggestions for things you do with the Daily 5 that perhaps a first time user should know!!)




No comments:

Post a Comment