Saturday, February 8, 2014

Friday Freebie! Better late than never...

Okay, so today is Saturday.  I was planning on participating in Teaching Blog Addict's Freebie Friday.  Well, Friday was...exhausting.  We had a "dance" convocation to kick off our Week of Compassion, and the kids were nuts.  Seriously.  They loved it, and it was tons of fun, but reigning them back in was exhausting.  then, combined with doing some extra work at home, I was out of time by the time my husband was ready to go to dinner...and I am completely useless after 9 p.m.  So.....I could have summed all of this up in one sentence, I am doing Freebie Friday today.


My freebie for this week is my tens and ones freebie.


Click the picture to hop on over to my TpT store and grab your copy!  Please leave me some feedback if you get it.  Thanks!

Don't forget to check out all of the other freebies by heading over Teaching Blog Addict.  There are some great things!  Actually, I am heading over there now to check out some more of the great FREE products.  Happy weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment