Thursday, February 6, 2014

Spinner Love

My kids have been in love with centers where they get to use spinners...you know, the kind where you use paperclips and pencils?  Yeah, they love those.  Honestly, I think it's because they just like paperclips.  Regardless, they make centers really engaging for my kids, so yesterday (a snow day) I decided to create a new spinner pack.  This pack focuses on language arts.


None of the pages require any more prep than printing, copying, and grabbing enough paperclips.  That's it!


There are two beginning sounds pages, one ending sounds page, and a syllable page.  


Also, there is one word family page for each vowel.

I am really excited to use the word family pages with my kids in two weeks.  (We have had so many delays and snow days that I am wayyyy ahead in planning - this never happens!!)  I think they're gonna love them!  :)

And if you're kids are as crazy about these spinners as mine are, be sure to check out my spin and dot pages.  They cover both math and language arts common core standards.  They are lots of fun, too...perhaps more.  These pages add the excitement of bingo daubers!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment