Sunday, February 2, 2014

Valentine's Day Linky!

Okay, I know I just finished one blog post, but I am going to be gone the rest of the day, and I just joined some teachers over at A Chocolate Dudley for a Valentine's Day Linky Party!  So, just bear with me for one more post for today!!

For the linky, I added my Kindergarten Valentine's Day Pack which I blogged about a few weeks ago.

It's 90 pages of math and literacy activities with a valentines theme.  And the best part, it is only $3.00!!!   It is really a good deal because it combines two of my other packs (math pack is $2.00 and my LA pack is $2.50 - it's like getting the math pack for only 50 cents!).  

Here are some pages from inside the pack:






I also have a few other Valentine's Day packs over at my TpT store if you are interested in checking them out.





Head on over to A Chocolate Dudley to checkout the rest of the linky party!!  :)  Look around, there are tonsssssss of great resources!



No comments:

Post a Comment