Tuesday, January 14, 2014

I did it! I took the TpT plunge...

I did it.  I have decided I am going to work harder to become a better TpT seller.  I am going to create more and better products on my account.  For the past three days I have been working so hard on a new kindergarten pack...and it's Valentine's themed!  :)  I have spent so much time on the computer creating this packet (pretty much every hour I have been awake and not at school) that I really want to go sit on my couch and not think about kindergarten....BUT I am really proud of this packet.  It is the first packet that I have felt like, "Wow.  This is really good."  Not to toot my own horn...  I have had PLENTY of things that did not turn out like that.

My packet has 90 pages of Valentine's Day math and literacy activities. Every activity common core aligned for kindergarten.  There are 27 print and go math and literacy pages. Then I added 63 pages for math and literacy centers.

What's included:

Short Vowel Word Sorts • Beginning, Middle, and End Sounds • Real or Nonsense Words • Syllables • Writing Pages • CVC Words • Sight Word Sentences • Greater Than or Less Than • Ten Frames • Missing Numbers • One More and One Less • Tens and Ones • Addition with Manipulatives 


Please go check it out and be sure to download the preview. There might be a FREEBIE included!





No comments:

Post a Comment